I have been given Azure Champ status by The-MAPA.
What is THE-MAPA
MAPA, an acronym for Microsoft Association of Practising Architects, is a global community of IT Architects. It allows the Architects across the globe to share, interact and engage with each other.
It also has a unique program where an architect gets opportunity to get trained and certified in Azure and get recognized as Azure Champ.
MAPA Azure Champs Program comprises of clearing following exams and paths:
- Azure Administrator Associate
- AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
- AZ-102: Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition / 70-533 - Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (Instead Exam AZ-202 is also acceptable if one as cleared Exam 70-532 in the past)
- Azure Solution Architect Expert
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Or
- AZ-302: Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition / 70-535 - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Once you have cleared all the above mentioned exam you would be granted the Azure Champ status. If you have already cleared the examinations earlier you could fast forward the stages by entering the transcript information about the certificates.
MAPA also has great resources like reference architectures, case studies, domain sessions, upcoming technologies sessions and much more. This website is not limited to Azure alone, it covers all the Microsoft technologies and I would recommend every Architect out there to sign-up and participate in the conversations.